Scientific studies show that up to 90% of Alzheimers' cases could be prevented with simple diet and lifestyle changes.
1. Broccoli - not yet my favorite, but will get there! It supports your memory and mental function. it is critical in prevention of Alzheimer's.
2. Turmeric - India has among the lowest rates of Alzheimer's in the world. Absorption increases when combined with black pepper.
3. Blue berries - can be used frozen as well.
4. Greens - scientific studies show a mental decline of an average of 11 years if you eat insufficient greens.
5. Coffee expands blood vessels. It reduces the risk of strokes. Warning: some people has a allergic reaction to coffee, getting jittery, anxious and restless.
6. Tea - Tea started in 2737 BC when Chinese Emperor Shen Nung, a herbalist, was sitting under a tree while his servant boiled drinking water. Some leaves from a tea tree fell into the water and he decided to try the infusion that his servant accidently created. And so the Emperor had his first cup of tea in the history of the world.
There are four types of tea: white, green, black and oolong. All are from the same plant.