500 g broccoli or cauliflower
salt and pepper
250 g cleaned, sliced mushrooms
4 spring unions chopped
230 g cream cheese
175 ml plain double cream yoghurt
50 ml mayonnaise
60 ml chopped parsley
10 ml sweetener
2 pickled gherkins chopped
1. Poach broccoli until just tender.
2. Drain and chop coarsely, arrange in a salad bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the onions, cream cheese, yoghurt, mayonnaise, parsley, honey and gherkins.
4. Add a little milk if to thick. Pour over the broccoli and mushrooms and dust with paprika.
5. Serve at room temperature.
Broccoli and cranberry salad
1 broccoli broken into bite size pieces
1 cup of cranberries
1 horse raddish peeled and grated
or 2 teaspoons grained mustard
3/4 cup mayonnaise
Mix together and enjoy