1. Practise deep breathing. I tried it and measured my blood pressure after every breathing exercise and there is a significant drop every time.
2.Drink natural water - tea, coffee and juices don't count as water.
3. Get enough sleep.
4. Improve the quality of food. Whole foods rather than boxes or pre- packaged.
5. Physical movement for the heart pump and lymphatic system.
6. Sunlight 20 min per day.
7. Non-energy nutrients as in plant-based foods.
8. Physical touch and to be part of a community.