1. Moisterizes the skin
2. Reducing age spots - it increases the production of collagen, anti-inflammatory effects, speed up wound healing
3. Helps with digestion, constipation and gas. Is high in potassium, fiber and the fat content helps with healthy gut microbes
4. Hair - it penetrates the shaft and seal cuticle cells to prevent breakage and is benefical to those who are progressively loosing hair every time they wash or brush hair
5. It is a better cooking oil and salad dressing
6. It contains powerful anti-oxidants which are critical to vision
7. It helps with anti-oxidant absorption - it boosts immunity and helps with the better absorption of anti-oxidants
8. It helps to manage pain in arthritis
9. It helps with oral higiene - it blocks a type of inflammation that causes gum disease. It has helpful probiotic bacteria which can fight bad bacteria in your mouth
10. Avocado oil can be used as make-up remover.
1/2 Cup (c) unsweetened applesauce
1/2 c of sugarfree maple syrup
1 teaspoon (t) vanilla essence
3 large eggs
1/2 c coconut flour
1/2 c cocoa
1/4 t salt
1 t baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 180.
2. Blend avo, applesauce syrup and vanilla.
3. Add ingredients into a large bowl and whisk in eggs.
4. Add dry ingrediens. Stir well.
5. Spoon into a greased baking dish.
6. Bake 25 min and let cool.
7. Cut and keep in the fridge or freezer.